Monday, October 04, 2010

I would like to say many thanks for 'liking' my artwork. 
I am feel so bummed with the webmaster that which lots of delays with her - she has attention working with the organization of Deafhood in her favor of the works. 
I am felt that I am unable to have her to work my new website to be put into my updates and arts comics ongoing. 
My works with Pete Prellwitz for "Celeste the Pirate" are bummed this month because of no feedback or top of the rank like up to the top of best comic yet. 
I am very disappointment with her and lots of my patience time and waiting for two months. I am still paying the hosting, and not use of anything with it. 
I asked her to do a job for me. Seem so not work well with her because of Deafhood took her time and all of the work. 


I hired her to do the work on my website. Seem so I am about to be lost interesting with what she do. But she is good job with the web-design. 
I think I better to get find a webmaster and do a job. I know it's very expensive- I can't afford that... but I will trying to see how much they can offer. 

I am sometime very angry about her but I can't do anything with it. I can't keep inside of my angry management front her. I guess I said it. 

I need your help to donate my new website and support our website to develop for the deaf people to see our great website. 
I want your good historical story about your family, your sports, your hobby, your different path with hearing world, and your own social. 

I would be approve to run the website about news, like Ken Davis do.  I would be update about Ridor9th's news,  "AS IF"....

Please help. 

Thanks. 
Lily Mountjoy 

No comments: